cant install / J 1.5.14 / fabrick 2.rc4

Yes, you probably updated to SVN at some point and so the file has been added but the plugins don't just need the file to be there, they need to be installed as well.

2 possibilities:

1/ You think the actual fabrik.php is the most recent
So, just rename the incriminated file (fabrik.php) to fabrik_whatever.php, install the plugin and then delete fabrik.php and rename fabrik_whatever.php to fabrik.php.
Now Joomla knows the plugin is there and the file is the most recent one

2/ You don't really know
Just delete fabrik.php and install the plugin.
To feel safe you can always update to the latest SVN then.

Thanks took option 2 and worked fine. I'm a newbie and wanted to just make a simple contact us form to get feet wet. Any suggestions to link tuts on this site or offsite to set this up?

Fabrik 2.0 Installation Problems

So we're talking about Fabrik 2.x here, right? not Fabrik 1? (I ask before of the confusion between the thread's title and the forum it has been posted in...)

I downloaded fabrika 2.0.x from the website and tried installing it through joomla's install. I got the following problem: 'There was an error uploading this file to the server.'. The installation was made on my local computer. I've tried to see if I can find installation documentation on the website but couldn't find any. Please kindly help me out with this issue as I can't wait to put fabrik into use.

i would be waiting patiently to read from you.
guzzyman

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back