clickable row in list to open related data

tesla

Hello,

I have a list with related data. Instead of clicking the link on the right to view the related data I would like to click on the seleced line (row) and view it.

I have played with the <<<default_row.php>>> file and made the lines clickable with the following code
<tr style="cursor:pointer" id="<?php echo $this->_row->id;?>" class="<?php echo $this->_row->class;?>" onclick="document.location = 'index.php ???????
but I am struggling to construct or get the URL for the related data.

The link that I am trying to reconstruct is:
site.com/index.php/list/32?listname___element_raw=1001&limitstart32=0&resetfilters=1&fabrik_incsessionfilters=0

I don't know what is the syntax to get the "32" which is the ID of the related list and
I don't know what is the syntax to get the Full Element Name and inject in the URL

If anyone have any idea to point me in the right direction I would be very thankfull!

Hello,
Here is the way to do what I want which is to click anywhere on a line in a list on the frontend and open the related data for that line.
In default_row.php on the line specified in my previous post added <<< onclick="document.location = jQuery('td.related a', this).attr('href') ;" >>>
Good luck to anybody trying to achieve similar functionality!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back