Connection between form in backend and appropriate table on phpmyadmin seems not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

sek101079

Hi there,

I have just come across something strange which actually doesn't cause any problem with my website. However I wonder how the following is possible.

I have a form (e. G. Form name = test). Within the form/appropriate table there are 10 different rows.

When I logon to phpmyadmin and open table "test", then those 10 rows are visible.

In my backend->Component->Fabrik->forms->view data-> there are now rows visible.

I wonder why this is possible and what's the reason for this. This is only for form "test". I have some other forms where rows are visible within the backend. Is there anywhere any setting I have to change?

Sven

What do you mean with "no rows visible":
"no data" displayed --> did you set a prefilter?
10 "rows" visible (e.g. edit/view buttons...) but no columns --> elements enabled, set to show in list...?

Sorry for my late response. I was unable to do anything the last days/weeks. Thanks for your support so far!

upload_2020-12-23_22-2-4.png

In picture above there are no data's shown, even if there are actually data's on the sql table.

Yes, there is a prefilter on list "Registrierung für Arbeitgeber"
I have also enable an element to show in list but still no data's.

As I said, this would only be a "nice to have" to see data's on backend. It is not absolutely required.

Attachments

• upload_2020-12-23_21-55-7.png
    upload_2020-12-23_21-55-7.png
    138 KB · Views: 60
  • upload_2020-12-23_21-59-23.png
    upload_2020-12-23_21-59-23.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.