CSV export works in backend, but not in frontend (solved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zebrafilm

J3.2 (Sorry too quick) latest Github 3.1.

As the titles says, export CSV works fine in the backend, front end throws in an error page.
There was a similar issue in the J2.5 thread where it turned out to be a plugin.

I have tested with all plugins off, standard template, different server, disabled URL rewrites etc.
Even in Firebug or with the debug setting on I can't see what the issue is. Looking at those data, the lists gets pulled from the DB but then in the last step it seems to go wrong.

test link: http://ducarbo.zebrahosting.info/aanvragen/exporteer
real link: http://ducarbo.zebrahosting.info/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=csv&listid=27

This shows up in the frontend debug:

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/truck_zebrahosting_info/index.php:40
2 JApplicationSite->doExecute() /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/truck_zebrahosting_info/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:264
3 JApplicationSite->dispatch() /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/truck_zebrahosting_info/libraries/cms/application/site.php:208
4 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/truck_zebrahosting_info/libraries/cms/application/site.php:178
5 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/truck_zebrahosting_info/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:331
6 require_once() /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/truck_zebrahosting_info/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:351
7 JControllerLegacy->execute() /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/truck_zebrahosting_info/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php:185
8 FabrikController->display() /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/truck_zebrahosting_info/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php:722
9 JCacheControllerView->get() /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/truck_zebrahosting_info/components/com_fabrik/controller.php:98
10 FabrikViewCsv->display() /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/truck_zebrahosting_info/libraries/joomla/cache/controller/view.php:98

Yes the Stack info is there because I have debug on. Didn't like my error page? :)

When I log into the front end as SAdmin, I get a white page (inside my normal template). In the console I see a bunch of JS errors but can't see the real reason:

Screen Shot 2013-11-11 at 17.52.08.png

If I look in the HTML I can see the start of the form but the content is empty.

All lists and forms are still set to public. When I am done testing I will move ACL in place.
Didn't see specific CSV setting but in the menu it is also set to public.

Since this is a test site there are hardly any other components/plugins. I have tried with the menu disabled but that did not make a diff. Menu is just pointing straight to the list.

Your link doesn't seem to be related ?

Thanks
Bastiaan

Didn't like my error page?
I didn't mean your site to be naughty;), but I see the fabrik error top line
400 - Naughty naughty!

which was added in Fabrik2 to prevent spoofing.
That's why I think it may be an access level/Joomla user issue and therefor related to the jUser thread.

OK that helped me a bit further. Indeed was CSV export in the list itself not set to public. Done that and now the template shows without error but also still without content.
I turned the spoofcheck off in the global settings
tried switching off user related elements and also joomla user plugins but nothing changed.

Screen Shot 2013-11-11 at 19.09.57.png

It seems the error comes from require.js?

Screen Shot 2013-11-11 at 20.35.34.png

Pointing to these lines:

PHP:
          //For some cache cases in IE 6-8, the script executes before the end
            //of the appendChild execution, so to tie an anonymous define
            //call to the module name (which is stored on the node), hold on
            //to a reference to this node, but clear after the DOM insertion.
            currentlyAddingScript = node;
            if (baseElement) {
                head.insertBefore(node, baseElement);
            } else {
                head.appendChild(node);
            }
            currentlyAddingScript = null;

return node;

OK to make sure the issue was not J3.2 I have setup a fresh 3.16 site, plain with only Fabrik and standard template.

When I look at a list and use the CSV button above it, I get the download perfectly.
But when I use the menu, it still shows only a white page. (both as guest and Super Admin)

Console shows the same script error as before....

Link: http://zuidwijk.zebrahosting.info/csv

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back