Defect Report: List->Details-> Ajaxify Links.

This post was originally recorded in http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/inde...ehaviour-of-list-details-ajaxify-links.38016/

I have had no response to that post. So it is posted again as a 'Defect Report' - since unless demonstrated otherwise, it appears so to be.

The original post content was as follows:

I am using J! 3.2.2 and the latest FB full download for J!3 series.

I have strange behaviour using the List->Details-> Ajaxify Links.

The attached images apply to the Front End - but the Back End behaviour is the same.

The first image (image1.png) shows the initial view from where the Edit is used to launch the Form.

The second image (image2.png) shows the linked popup form. This is correct behaviour.

The third image (image3.png) shows the contents of the list once the pop-up form is closed using the Save.

What is peculiar is that no rows are displayed. I have to refresh the view intentionally to see the rows (as per image1 expectation)

Is this normal? I would have expected the rows in the List to have been auto refreshed on closing the Form.

Any comments? Am I missing some setting?

Alastair Walker

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 295
  • Image2.png
    Image2.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 270
  • Image3.png
    Image3.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 272
Confirmed.
But it's only if the list is grouped and not ajaxfied (in list settings "Navigation").

Has anything progressed on this issue? I am confirming it as well, but only when the list is grouped (DATA>Group By>Group By).
Ajaxified set to YES in the List settings under "Navigation" and "Links" seems to be OK.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back