Email plugin condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have a form where one of the fields is a dropbox and the field is ?I am a customer of?:
  • Name of company 1
  • Name of company 2
  • Name of company 3
  • Name of company 4
  • None of the above
I use the email plugin. If the user choose ?None of the above? the email should be sent to Company 1, Company 2, Company 3, Company 4. If the user choose Company 1 the email should be sent to Company 2, 3 and 4. If the user choose Company 2 the mail should be sent to Comapany 1,3 and 4 and so on.

Can you help me with what I should write under Condition to make this work? Thank you very much.

Best regards, Jon

Just to clearify I figure the easiest is to make four copies of the email plugin where plugin 1 is the email to Company 1. What I would like to know is how I can write the condition: "Send email if not field "I am a customer of" is "Company 1".

Thank you very much.

You don't need 4 copies + condition.
Use "email to (eval)" to evaluate the recipients.
What are the values of your dropdown and where do you get the email addresses from?

Thank you.

For the sake of the example the dropdown have the following values:
  • "Company 1"
  • "Company 2"
  • "Company 3"
  • "Company 4"
  • "None of the above"
The email addresses are fixed and they are:
The email should be sent to "post@company1.com" as long as the value of the dropdown is not "Company 1". The email should be sent to "post@company2.com" as long as the value of the dropdown is not "Company 2" and so on.

I hope you could help me with the configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back