Error After Submitting a Form with Form_email Plugin in Use

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugenecjr

I have been trying to figure out what is going on with a form that when submitted sends an email. The email is sent successfully but with the plugin enabled I get the following error:

0 get_parent_class(): Argument #1 ($object_or_class) must be an object or a valid class name, bool given
D:\Websites\www_incrediblydesigned_com\libraries\fabrik\fabrik\Helpers\Worker.php:2400

When I disable the plugin I no longer get the error.

I have tried enabling debug and get the following which does not tell me much:

Call stack
#
Function Location
1 () JROOT\libraries\fabrik\fabrik\Helpers\Worker.php:2400
2 get_parent_class() JROOT\libraries\fabrik\fabrik\Helpers\Worker.php:2400
3 Fabrik\Helpers\Worker::sendMail() JROOT\plugins\fabrik_form\email\email.php:374
4 PlgFabrik_FormEmail->onAfterProcess() JROOT\components\com_fabrik\models\pluginmanager.php:676
5 FabrikFEModelPluginmanager->runPlugins() JROOT\components\com_fabrik\models\form.php:1303
6 FabrikFEModelForm->process() JROOT\administrator\components\com_fabrik\controllers\form.php:191
7 FabrikAdminControllerForm->process() JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\Controller\BaseController.php:702
8 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT\administrator\components\com_fabrik\fabrik.php:87
9 require_once() JROOT\libraries\src\Component\ComponentHelper.php:402
10 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT\libraries\src\Component\ComponentHelper.php:377
11 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\AdministratorApplication.php:101
12 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\AdministratorApplication.php:159
13 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\CMSApplication.php:225
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT\administrator\index.php:51

This is a php8 thing which was fixed in GitHub 6 month ago.

As I said in your other thread:
... Fabrik3.10 is not php8 ready, you should update from GitHub after the installation (and even then there maybe issues - please report).

Last edited:
This is a php8 thing which was fixed in GitHub 6 month ago.

As I said in your other thread:

You are right, I got so caught up in getting things set back up that I never go that done. I also found the information on updating from GitHub and will work on that now.

Thanks,
-Eugene

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back