Error CSV import - how to do this ?

nettemor

Hi,
I have tried endless options for import CSV from a frontend list.

This is the csv headings
"ac_brukere___username","ac_brukere___username_raw","ac_brukere___name","ac_brukere___name_raw","ac_brukere___email","ac_brukere___email_raw","ac_brukere___block","ac_brukere___block_raw","ac_brukere___brukergruppe","ac_brukere___brukergruppe_raw","ac_brukere___montor"

This is a row in my csv file
"30687","Firmanavn as","ola.dunk@firmanavn.no","0","12","1","41520994","Askje Vest","4156","Moster?y"

And this is the error message:
Sorry the following fields in the CSV File are not found in this table:"ac_brukere___username","ac_brukere___username_raw","ac_brukere___name","ac_brukere___name_raw","ac_brukere___email","ac_brukere___email_raw","ac_brukere___block","ac_brukere___block_raw","ac_brukere___brukergruppe","ac_brukere___brukergruppe_raw","ac_brukere___montor","ac_brukere___montor_raw"

When doing the import i select CSV file, field delimiter = , and text delimiter = "

But it fails. I've tried so many different approaches and files (txt, excel, tabdelimited, and so on) but it will not import.

What is wrong with the above import ?
There is a big lack of documentation for this, and i cannot find any relevant info telling me how the formats are supposed to be set up. I've used hours now, and i am not getting anywhere. Please help.

- In your example the number of values doesn't match the number of headings
- Try with headings = short element names, and no _raw headings, ie
"username","name","email","block","brukergruppe","montor"

So i removed the _raw. But dont seem to be easy, this is the error: Sorry the following fields in the CSV File are not found in this table:c_brukere___username", ac_brukere___name, ac_brukere___email, ac_brukere___block, ac_brukere___brukergruppe, ac_brukere___montor, ac_brukere___mobil, ac_brukere___adresse, ac_brukere___postnr, ac_brukere___sted,

And here is the file:
"ac_brukere___username","ac_brukere___name","ac_brukere___email","ac_brukere___block","ac_brukere___brukergruppe","ac_brukere___montor","ac_brukere___mobil","ac_brukere___adresse","ac_brukere___postnr","ac_brukere___sted"
"30687","Firmanavn as","ola.dunk@firmanavn.no","0","12","1","41520994","Askje Vest","4156","Moster?y"

Still the same....

Any other ideas ?

- Try with headings = short element names
"username","name","email","block","brukergruppe","montor"
Are you importing in a list with DB table = ac_brukere
and does this list/table contain the given elements?

ok i have changed back to only shortnames:
"username","name","email","block","brukergruppe","montor","mobil","adresse","postnr","sted"
"30687","Firmanavn AS","ola.dunk@firmanavn.no"","0","12","1","41520994","Askje Vest","4156","Moster?y"

Actually the error is diffent now, it now throws the following error:
Sorry the following fields in the CSV File are not found in this table:sername",

note; there is no double "" after the epost address, i just changed from the original and in my paste it included another "
Sorry about that.

Its like this:
"30687","Firmanavn AS","ola.dunk@firmanavn.no","0","12","1","41520994","Askje Vest","4156","Moster?y"

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back