error "JUser: :_load" when adding plug-in

jorgpoolman

Hi,

Anyone knows the solution to my error?

I added an element "username"
I added an e-mail to submission plug-in and referred to the username element {my table___username}

The moment i do that I receive an error saying "JUser: :_load: Kan gebruiker met id: 1 niet laden".

Am I missing something?

At I guess its because something is trying to load a user with an id of '1' which doesn't exist? i''d have to see the form and a screen shot of the element and email submission settings to say more though

-Rob

What I did was creating a hidden username element. I read somewhere on this forum that this is the way to make sure users only see their own form registrations in a list. This is working! But i have a feeling that it has something to do with the username element.

form: http://skiverblijf.nl/fics2012/index.php/voor-touroperators/formboekingpub
log: fabrik / fabrik

Email subject line:
Nieuwe boeking FICS: {form_booking_TO___catering_type}, aanvang {form_booking_TO___catering_aanvang}, {form_booking_TO___accom_skidorp}, groep {form_booking_TO___groep_naam}, {form_booking_TO___groep_volwassenen}v, {form_booking_TO___groep_kinderen_2_6}k, {form_booking_TO___groep_kinderen_7_11}k

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2011-10-26 om 15.00.10.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2011-10-26 om 15.00.10.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 180
  • Schermafbeelding 2011-10-26 om 14.59.31.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2011-10-26 om 14.59.31.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 192
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.