Error on delete row when using "Merge row"

koolaid2

I'm using the lasted github version and got error when deleteing a row.

After many hours of trying I have got to track down this error.

If you have the List-join Display mode: "Merge row" selected or the "Merge row and reduce data"
you can't delete rows after.

Even if you have deleted your list-join, you can't delete when having that selected set inside the list-join settings.

Confirmed (latest GitHub).

List 'test' with left join from' test' to 'test3', from col 'id' to col 'dbjoint3'
Element dbjoint3 is dbjoin to test, value = id

Trying to delete row 2 from test (with merge rows) I get
Error
SQL=SELECT DISTINCT `test`.`id` AS `test___id`, `test`.`id` AS `test___id_raw`, `test`.`date_time` AS `test___date_time`, `test`.`date_time` AS `test___date_time_raw`, `test`.`testfeld1` AS `test___testfeld1`, `test`.`testfeld1` AS `test___testfeld1_raw`, `test`.`dropdown_einfach` AS `test___dropdown_einfach`, `test`.`dropdown_einfach` AS `test___dropdown_einfach_raw`, `test3`.`id` AS `test3___id`, `test3`.`id` AS `test3___id_raw`, `test3`.`date_time` AS `test3___date_time`, `test3`.`date_time` AS `test3___date_time_raw`, `test3`.`feld` AS `test3___feld`, `test3`.`feld` AS `test3___feld_raw`, `test3`.`dbjoint3` AS `test3___dbjoint3_raw`, `test_0`.`id` AS `test3___dbjoint3`, `test`.`id` AS slug , `test`.`id` AS `__pk_val` ,DISTINCT `test`.`id` AS __pk_val0, `test3`.`id` AS __pk_val1 FROM `test` FROM `test` LEFT JOIN `test3` AS `test3` ON `test3`.`dbjoint3` = `test`.`id` LEFT JOIN `test` AS `test_0` ON `test_0`.`id` = `test3`.`dbjoint3` LEFT JOIN `test3` AS `test3` ON `test3`.`dbjoint3` = `test`.`id` LEFT JOIN `test` AS `test_0` ON `test_0`.`id` = `test3`.`dbjoint3` WHERE `test`.`id` IN ('2','4','5','6','7','8','9','10','11','12','13','14','16') AND `test`.`id` IN ('2')

Edit:
It is ok until this commit
fixed: list model buildQueryOrder and thus $orderBy needed to be an array to either store the query or the string
https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/51bbb9077143a7c13d004b3241b93cf0108c253e

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back