Exclude element from pre-filter rule?

jeanl

Hi

I created a form that records some information, and on the list, I set the pre-filter so only the user who entered the info, can see it. However, one element is a drop-down that also allows you to add info in the front-end, and save it in the DB, BUT I want the options to be available to anyone as dropdown values.

Is this possible?

Jean

Do you mean a drop-down or a dbjoin element?
Values/labels of drop-downs are stored in the element parameters, values/labels of dbjoins in the dbjoin's lookup table.

But I think in both cases all is visible to anybody, not related to a list prefilter. Isn't is?

Troester

It is a simple drop down element with multiple select and also, front-end adding. However, the element is in a form that is linked to specific user by userid element, and the list is pre-filtered to my->id, so the dropdown options that are saved, is not showing for other users to select from.

screenshot-www.mylandy.net-2020.12.22-08_16_53.png
This element is part of a 4x4 database and when users register, they can add all trips they have completed, and also, "should" be able to also select values that previous users have entered.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back