Export Pdf Error after updating fabrik component..

putras

I having a problem with exporting pdf list.Its happend after update fabrik component. Before update the Component, i able to export (download) the pdf list. But after running update Component at Extension Manager, Getting this error..."Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentpdf::setPaper() in /home/sicinfon/public_html/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.pdf.php on line 47".
I've search from the forum and found the same problem. But I cant figure it coz i did not install phoco pdf Extension. Attach here are the downloaded file that i able to download before updating the fabrik component.
Please...need Help...Urgent...

Attachments

• Senarai Jadual Petugas_5.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 586
What did you update how?
exact Joomla and Fabrik version?
What is your attached pdf about?

What did you update how?
exact Joomla and Fabrik version?
What is your attached pdf about?
i update from extension manager..I'm using joomla 2.5.14 and using fabrik 3.0.9. The attachment is the pdf file that i downloaded before the update.

I assume you had a GitHub version running before the update (otherwise there wouldn't have been a PDF output at all).
You have to update from GitHub again to update ALL your code (Extension update is updating only Fabrik core code)

Update from GitHub?? Sorry..I really have '0" knowledge on programming...Is there any guide that I could refer?? Will the existing data will be lost after update from GitHub??

Update from GitHub?? Sorry..I really have '0" knowledge on programming...Is there any guide that I could refer?? Will the existing data will be lost after update from GitHub??

I've update from Github...And Its WORKS!!!..You have saved my work!!! Thanks troester and IamJim for helping and guiding me....Millions of thanks...!!:):)..I hope that other Fabrik user could used this as guide too...

Reactions: rob
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back