Export problem ?

tk5ep

Hi,

I made a fresh install of latest Fabrik + Github update on 2 different servers using latest J! version.

On both, after selecting a record in the list (demo datas), export does not work. A dialog box opens but nothing happens.
"O records, save to"

Any help ?

Thanks,
Patrick

What do you mean with "after selecting a record in the list"?
Export is always on the complete or filtered list (depending on your settings in the popup or the list definition), not on selected records.

Which browser are you using?

BTW: Have a look at your signature ;)

What do you mean with "after selecting a record in the list"?
Export is always on the complete or filtered list (depending on your settings in the popup or the list definition), not on selected records.

Which browser are you using?

BTW: Have a look at your signature ;)

In the Lists menu, select the "Contact us data" list, view data, select the only existing record, click export. Nothing happens...

I tried with Firefox and Chrome, same result.

Thanks,

Ok, I can see this with the sample data, but it's working with new lists.
After re-saving the "Contact us data" list, export is working, too (I've changed "include filters" to yes and back to no in "publishing->CSV"), so maybe there's something missing in the "Install samle data".

The record's checkbox is only for deleting (and for list plugins), selecting records has no effect to the export.

Hi Troester,

I deleted the sample list and build a small one with 2 elements, and now it works OK !

I will try to build a more complex "application" and see if it's worth... For each record, i needed a document sent by email. As there is no pdf export or individual CSV export, that seems to be a bit tricky to achieve...

Thanks for your help !
Cheers,

CSV export is creating a CSV (or Excel) file of all (or filtered) list records.

You should try the list plugin "email" or "php" if you want to send content of selected records.

Back