Exporting excel data

sasha199

Hello everyone, I decided to export to an xls file, I'm writing my own template, the question arose how to get the data in the file list_1_csv_export.php, the example from the wiki does not work. Tell me please.

Or at least tell me the file that does the default upload, if you do not specify a file for a specific list in the scripts folder

Not sure what you mean with export to xls and "own template" and later on with "upload".

CSV export (to standard CSV or Excel CSV) is done via the CSV export button, the settings are in your list settings [Publishing]CSV, modifications for the heading row export and each data row export can be done via listcsv plugin in the export php fields (and/or files), see the plugin tooltips (the listCSV plugin examples in WIKI are for import).
After the CSV export you can additionally modify the complete exported file via http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/export-to-csv-customizing/

File upload (via fileupload element) does nothing with your data in the database.

For CSV import see also the CSV settings in your list and the listCSV plugin.

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back