fabrik_list_filter_all with another param not works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

In visualization i can work with fabrik_list_filter_all_13_com_fabrik_13, so for example:

index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=visualization&id=1&Itemid=117&resetfilters=1&fabrik_list_filter_all_13_com_fabrik_13=pinto

This show me all records (in map in this case) that contains word "pinto", this all right.

The issue is when i pass another param, like:

index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=visualization&id=1&Itemid=117&resetfilters=&fabrik_list_filter_all_13_com_fabrik_13=pinto&pmuj_recursosmujeres___tipo_recurso=centro

When i pass this second param pmuj_recursosmujeres___tipo_recurso=centro this show ALL resources in DB that apply pmuj_recursosmujeres___tipo_recurso=centro. But really i need only those related with "pinto".

Thanks!

Hi this one should be fixed in github now. Could you update from there and let me know if it works for you

-Rob

Hi Rob,

I just finish update from github and aparently not working, in my case like:

index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=visualization&id=1&Itemid=117&resetfilters=1&pmuj_recursosmujeres___tipo_recurso=servicio&fabrik_list_filter_all_13_com_fabrik_13=pinto

Is not working, mush show only one result (there are only 1 possible result).

I think i?ve updated from github correctly. I?ve downloaded the zip file and overwritte files from www folder. After in Joomla backend, Manage Extensions and Discover new extensions (only found a new extension to upgrade, i think was your update).

This is working for you Rob? I mean that github update was done correctly.

Thanks!

Now working! I don?t know why not working with a github update, by the way i replace the file

/components/com_fabrik/models/listfilter.php

And really with this new file solves GREAT the issue, so thank you so much Rob for you fix!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back