Fatal error: call_user_func_array():

prophoto

Getting this error in footer on fabrik pages...not sure if it is related to latest git or something else Rob had done.

Fatal error: call_user_func_array(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "PlgSystemDebug" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in /libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 207

I can't replicate this. But it seems to be something to do with J!'s system debugging. Can you make sure the system debug plugin is enabled, in your main J! Plugin manager?

-- hugh

Can you point me at a page which is actually doing this? I poked around on the 'lis' site in your My Sites, but don't see that error cropping up anywhere. If you don't want to give a complete URL, just give me the query string part I can append to your main site URL.

-- hugh

odd it might be something in the cache, as I did see it when I logged in, but then when i logged out and in again it disappeared, then a different message reappeared:

Warning: mysqli_close(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /var/www/vhosts/***/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 210

I disabled the fabrik system and content plugin and view an article page -home-default-2/about.html and the error is still there which pretty much rules out fabrik as the cause of it. Those two plugins are now re-enabled.
I've googled the original error but didn't find any mention of it. Can you think of anything else which was added, installed, updated, published that might be causing it?

Not sure what's going on - I'm going to post something on the joomla forum to see if I can get any help there...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back