File Upload Delete button - Deletes all column image file references

davez

Hi,

Just checking. We've been trying to use the file upload delete button that now appears under/next to an image on a form for the file upload plugin. When clicked it gives two prompts. If you tell it it's okay to delete the file reference, it wipes the entire file upload column for all the rows in that table, not just the one we're editing. I got the latest github to check and it seems to be doing it still. I've tested this only on one site.

Thank you.

Im not able to replicate this - is this when adding a new record or editing an existing one? What settings do you have for the upload element?

This is when editing an existing one. If I click the delete button it asks two questions with javascript. If I answer okay to the first, it deletes the reference through the entire file upload table column. If it's not doing it for you or anyone else then, maybe I should recreate the column to see if that fixes it.

I agree there is a problem. When I delete a record in a list that uses fileupload element with the option "Delete images?" to yes, all images in the folder are deleted.

I haven't found a solution yet, but I also haven't tested in about a month. As a temporary solution, so users don't wipe the uploads, I've added this to my CSS:
.fabrikUploadDelete .btn {
display:none;
}

Thanks but its not a solution. I need to upload and delete each row seperately. Each row has its own images. So when I delete a row I need only 1 image to be deleted and not all of them in the folder

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back