fileupload AJAX Delete

I'm getting Javascript log messages and errors when I select the delete button on a fileupload plug-in field with Ajax uploads. The Ajax delete is not working for me.

[Log] didnt get active file path:/images/model_feature/65-ton-coil-trailer-02.jpg (fabrik.js, line 21)
[Log] rorate err/images/model_feature/65-ton-coil-trailer-02.jpg (fabrik.js, line 21)
[Error] ReferenceError: Can't find variable: file
(anonymous function) (fileupload.js, line 479)
(anonymous function)
defn (mootools-core-uncompressed.js, line 3914)

The file 65-ton-coil-trailer-02.jpg is the last file in the Ajax uploads and it exists at the path location.

I'm running Joomla 3.2.1 with the $path is not a string fix: https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/1062/files

I started with the Fabrik 3.1rc2 Download and updated with the joomla3 branch from GitHub. I'm using a YOOtheme template, but I've had the same results reverting to the protostar template and disabling Widgetkit.

I don't see anything in the Apache error_log. I turned on Joomla and Fabrik debug and didn't see anything helpful.

Is anyone else having the same problem? Is there a workaround or fix?

I have issues too with file upload, related to the delete, well... the delete button is not showing at all. I updated from github yesterday

Rob,
Thanks for your help. Here's the situation and it's related to my template i would assume. The link for the delete button has the class=icon-delete which is not available in my font-aewsome.css located under /plugins/system/helix/css/font-awesome.css. Helix II being my template framework.

The other issue I have is related to the max files which is not taken into consideration. I have set it to 1.

Here's my setup
Joomla 3.2.2 fabrik from 1 hour ago maximum :)
My form is loaded through the fabrik content plugin. The Ajax mode (apply button no save button) serves me best that way.

I have tried standard upload but doesn't upload anything and I assumed it was because of the content plugin context as I do not provide a save button but only the apply button.

I get you a link with user name password

Attachments

• AjaxUpload.PNG
    AjaxUpload.PNG
    10.3 KB · Views: 337
  • Crop.PNG
    Crop.PNG
    10.3 KB · Views: 321
  • Display.PNG
    Display.PNG
    20.6 KB · Views: 355
  • opions.PNG
    opions.PNG
    19.8 KB · Views: 340
  • Storage.PNG
    Storage.PNG
    18.6 KB · Views: 347
  • Thumbnails.PNG
    Thumbnails.PNG
    11.1 KB · Views: 341
http://travelhealth.sdconsulting.ca/
u-p:rob12345

you should automatically be forwarded to the "my record" page otherwise select it from the menu. Click next and you should see the fileupload control.

The drag file box also disapeared during the past week.

I have to mention that the save button shows up but it is the apply button renamed to save.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back