fileupload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Joomla template is breaking the fileupload (it's ok with beez_20 or beez5).

What did you put in your display element? It isn't working, too and there's some remaining code "|/}".

Hi troester,

thanks for your reply. It works for me with beez-Theme, buy how to do it in my template? Is there a code or something I have to change?

Now I?m using beez

The display-element got this

PHP:
$image = '{niceslides:|';
$images = explode('//..*..//', '{pics_repeat_upload___upload}');
foreach ($images as $img) {
$image .= $img . '|';
}
$image .= '/}';
return $image;
It?s for running a slideshow (Nice Slide Show)just for the pics uploadet in this entry. If you have another brainchild please let me know.

cu

SO...
I changed the template to beez an made some other changes.

But there are some other problems...

1. If I klick the edit-button in listview there will be an empty page -- I don?t know why look here (you have to be loged in) http://www.divers-area.com/tauchbasis-finden/list/1?resetfilters=0

2. The uploadet pictures will be shown in listview and detailview. How to stop that? I could do that by userroles, but in future users should be able to upload more pictures.

I hope you can help me

Thanks

To hide the pictures in list and detail set the appropriate parameters as you like:
Display in list view
Show media in form
+ in "List view settings" tab: show in list

Maybe you want to create thumbnails and show these.

Blank page: increase your phpmemory limit (my test record with one image is displaying ok)

Ah okay, thanks for your help.

If registred users edit the entry they can change all fields. Is there a way to let them edit only the upload?

Make a copy of you Fabrik template that you are using for your form edits.

So for example if you are using the default template, copy.

\components\com_fabrik\views\form\tmpl\default (default being the original template)

to

\components\com_fabrik\views\form\tmpl\slideshowedit (slideshowedit the copied version)

Obviously you can call it anything you like.

Now edit the file called default_group.php, right at the very top change.

Code:
<ul>
<?php foreach ($this->elements as $element) {
    ?>
to

Code:
<?php foreach ($this->elements as $element) {
    if ($element->label_raw == '[B][COLOR=Red]upload[/COLOR][/B]') {
        continue;
            }
Replace upload with whatever your upload element's name is, and save.

Now in the Fabrik backend go to 'edit form', click on the layout tab and change 'Details View' to the new template you have created and click save.

What we are essentially doing here is a custom template to prevent the file upload element loading in 'details view'. This is so you only see the slideshow from the 'Nice Slide Show' component.

Hi,

I?ve done all you wrote ( look to the attached pictures) but nothing changed...

whats wrong?

Attachments

• called default_group_php.gif
    called default_group_php.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 275
  • element.gif
    element.gif
    18.4 KB · Views: 269
  • form_options.gif
    form_options.gif
    12 KB · Views: 272
I changed

if ($element->label_raw == 'upload')
to

if ($element->label_raw == 'daten_repeat_upload___upload_ro')
that works for prevent the uploaded pics in detail view

Ahh, there's two issue at play here.

You don't want the display element to display in form mode, as there's nothing to display.

You don't want the fileupload displayed in detail view as the display element is doing that for you.

So you need to run two custom templates, one for form view and one for detail view, making the necessary element changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back