Footer text in a list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vadim

List id 10, I installed next code of share button at Introduction and Footer text:
<script type="text/javascript" src="//yandex.st/share/share.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<div class="yashare-auto-init" data-yasharel10n="ru" data-yasharetype="button" data-yasharequickservices="yaru,vkontakte,facebook,twitter,odnoklassniki,moimir,lj,friendfeed,moikrug,gplus"> </div>

I've already successful use it with fabrik before, for example here http://www.dobrochyn.org/index.php/list-programs?resetfilters=0

But not at this time - there were not share buttons. I delete codes at Introduction and Footer text, but it is still text of code at footer text, you can check it here http://www.dobrochyn.org/administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.view&listid=12

What should I do to correct it?

I don't seem to have your site login. I thought your site was known to my LastPass system, but it seems not. And I delete PM's with login details once I've logged in (and LastPass has the details), so my PM box isn't such a security risk. So no longer have any PM's you may have sent me in the past with the login.

I've asked Rob, but I think he just went offline for the day.

Can you PM me the login details?

-- hugh

the issue with Vadims site and last pass is that there's a client side encryption thing that alters the password before posting the account details. Last pass seems to store the encrypted pw which when it refills in the field, its doubly encrypted before being posted - resulting in a log in failure.

I've given Hugh the login to your site. Of course if you had PM'd the details to Hugh he would have got them quicker I guess.....

I took a look and indeed tinyMCE is removing <script> tags. I took a look at the editor plugin settings and saw that it is blocking/removing 'script' tags from the markup.
I removed that option, but it seems tinyMCE still removes the script tags.

So I installed JCE which is a more complete texteditor, and allows you to insert script's, if you so desire.
I have set this editor to the default Joomla editor and have entered the text you wanted into the list footer

-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back