form plugin causing joomla warning JUser: :_load: User does not exist

skyrun

on my 'leads' form there are 3 php plugins that are intended to perform record locking.

seems to work, but i get a joomla warning when either of the last 2 plugins are enabled (onBeforeProcess and onAfterProcess). i can't figure out what's causing it... one of the plugins uses $user =& JFactory::getUser(); however if i comment it out and hardcode the userid i'm looking up, i STILL get the warning message.

to reproduce, go to http://www.skyrun.com/skyforce/leads, select a lead, then save it.

actually, i think this may be happening on f3.1 whenever i use any form submission plugin event other than onBeforeLoad (at least in my configuration for the lead form).

putting in the script as just 'die;', shows this warning being generated behind the scenes, perhaps this warning is resulting in the weird joomla warning?
Code:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [mypath]/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1535

I have to head out to an early gig, I'll be back in about 6 hours, I'll leave this window open, and you'll be top of the stack when I get back.

-- hugh

Was too tired last night after the gig to do anything. One of the hazards of playing the Hammond B3 organ, and having to move 500 pounds of instrument around to gigs!

Looking at it now.

-- hugh

How recent is this code?

Are you sure the ftp details you have in My Sites point to the right site? I'm editing your databasejoin.php from ftp, and the line numbers don't jive with either the error you quoted above (which I'm also seeing) or with github. And if I put debug code in that file, it's not getting run.

Can you check the ftp details?

Or install exTplorer.

Or both. :)

-- hugh

if you log on using the 'my site' credentials, then you're there in the skyforce folder already as the root. (confirmed by comparing your screenshot folders and their dates to the actual files).

also fyi, rob is very familiar with my setup and has been using it to do debugging for my new j3.1 app (which is scheduled to go live sept 9th !!!?*@! ...yeah, i know... pushing the envelope too quickly).

Hmm, weird. I put a var_dump();exit; before that line in databasejoin.php which is erroring out, and it's not exiting. And the line numbering in the file doesn't jive with current github.

-- hugh

i see two instances of that file:
skyforce/components/com_fabrik/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php
skyforce/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php
and neither has your updates in them. both are updated at least daily from github.
i searched my whole directory structure and don't find those 2 files anywhere else other than my production sites.
both should have good permissions, the one ./plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php is more restrictive. you sure the upload is working and not failing to write? try reading it back after 'writing' perhaps?
ALSO i put the line
/** hugh??? **/
as line 2 in the 'live' skyforce/components/com_fabrik/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php so you should see that there if you're in the right place (at least until i re-github).
if not, perhaps rob can shed some light, he has navigated this site several times over the last few days using those ftp credentials without issue as far as i know.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back