Help Upgrading 1.0.4 Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

braga

Everything was perfect I made same example all fine, I'm learning. ;D

I have tried to connect a database from mysql, it's not the first time but this time I failed to insert the name of database and Fabrik took "mysql" and it has inserted this like first connection.
After I've tried to eliminate this connection but this is the answer:
This is the default database, details are taken from Joomla's configuration.php file

You can not delete the first connection

I Canceled the installation of Fabrik in Joomla and I tried to reinstall it after.
With the first file "com_fabrik_1.0.4-23-08-2007.zip" it's all ok,
For the upgrading I have a problem with fabrik1.0.4_upgrade_from_1.0.x-23-08-2007.zip the answer of Fabrik is
Un altro componente sta utilizzando la cartella: "/var/www/joomla/components/com_fabrik/" =
other component's using the directory "/var/www/joomla/components/com_fabrik/"
I soupose it is Mysql ... what can I do to do a upgrading
Thanks so much for your help

PS other mistake is when i trie to post this message to you, I receive a window to say me to save a file index.php on my disk (?) and after this nothing happen , and it's very hard send you message!!!! Huh
The only way to do so, is to push "Preview button" and after the "Save button", without this work-flow it's a problem!

I'm using Linux Ubuntu 7.04 on localhost and download Tortoise SVN is for windows, but I dont'understand why I can't disconnect the first connect and remake the other.
thanks i need information to how disconnect it.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back