Hide submit on multipage form

hdouglas

I realise on searching through the forums this has been asked a few times, but none of the answers seem to work, therefore help would be appreciated.

Joomla 3.9.13 / Fabrik 3.9

I have a multipage form and have set AJAX validation to YES and Toggle Submit to YES

There are 2 issues:
1) The submit button does have its opacity set to 0.5 until the form is completed, however I really need this to be much lighter, it is still too prominent on the form, also it seems to change back to opacity: 1 whenever an element is clicked on, if that element then causes other elements to appear.

2) It would be more intuitive if the Back/Next buttons appeared Before the submit button rather than below, is there a simple switch to move these around?

thanks
Hugh

1.) As I write this I'm not sure if the JS adds a class or sets inline CSS, but you can find out with the inspector in your browser console and either override the CSS for the class or add your own JS.

2.) Create a custom form template and change things around as you prefer in default_actions.php.

Thanks for the response, I found an alternative way of achieving this by creating a custom button which is only available on the last page of the form and then removing the normal save button.
For anyone else looking to do something similar, the new 'save' button has 2 javascript actions attached to it:
ON CLICK:
document.getElementById('form_x').submit();

and
ON LOAD:
document.getElementById('fullnameOfThisButton').addClass('btn-primary');

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back