How to create "rated" list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabrikg09

Is there a built-in method of creating a form field where the user must rate, for instance, a list of 5 elements, using perhaps numbers from 0 to 4?

Like this:

Please tell us your preferences on these foods (rate from a high of 4 to a low of 0):

<> Apples
<> Lobster
<> Carrots
<> Cereal
<> Squid

Each choice would require an entry of a single number, and no number could be used more than once. You see these types of form fields on survey forms.

TIA!

That's it!

Thanks. I somehow didn't think of the other plugins that might be available. I tend to work with Fabrik on an "as-needed" basis, and it's been a while. Had really forgotten about the plugins as I am now working on a Joomla! 2.5 site, and hadn't uploaded anything but the basic Fabrik 3 install.

I got the updated plug-in files from GitHub, and used Extension/Discover to install, but despite the Installation Successful message, the new plugins do not appear on the list in the Joomla admin panels. I just uploaded the contents of the Fabrik plugins folder, and alo of its child folders.

What am I missing?

Retried - success!

I tried the install a second time from the Discover pajnel - and this time it worked! Strange.

Thanks again for your help.

Glad to hear you got it working! Please remember to close this thread using the thread tools pulldown at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back