How to limit access to the image browser plugin in the front

Tirso

Hello everyone.

I've been working with the version of Fabrik 3.0 for Joomla 2.5 building an application for online invoicing. I need users to upload an image with your barcode CBB, for this I use the plugin image element by activating the file browser. The problem is that the browser has direct access to the root and I wish that they could only access a particular directory. upload / CBB /

I have reviewed and tried to make adjustments to the plugin without the browser to get access to the directory only upload / CBB.

Anyone know which line I have to change to achieve and what is the correct way to do it.?

Thank you. regards

Hello, again.

You believe that there is nothing that can be done?
I wonder if it is possible to limit access in the front to a single directory and can only use the image browser pluggin from root directory?

Any idea?

Not sure what you mean.
The image element has no upload feature; you can set the root folder for frontend select in the "image" field (see tooltip).
If the user has to upload use the file upload element.

The image element has no upload feature; you can set the root folder for frontend select in the "image" field (see tooltip).
If the user has to upload use the file upload element.

BTW... could we give some day the file selection feature to the fileupload element? That means we could select existing uploaded files?

Sorry, I did not know explain well. I'll try to do better this time.

With the "element upload" the user can upload an image in the table "X". Images are loaded into the "root / upload / CBB" (in this I have no problem)

In another table "Y" by "picture element", the user can choose any of the images that have been uploaded in the tabal "X" However, the image element browser shows me all the ROOT. What I want is that only display the directory where the images were uploaded: root / upload / CBB

My questions are:
1)What changes I have to do to "plugin image" to show only the directory: root / upload / CBB, or
2) In the image plugin configuration has no option to do it In the code of the plugin not clear to me which is the parameter that should be changed. I made ??a few attempts and the browser keeps showing entire ROOT.

the image plugin configuration has no option to do it
As I said - it has
you can set the root folder for frontend select in the "image" field (see tooltip)
put upload/CBB into the "Image" field above the "Frontend select"

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back