Installation error

laspever

Hello,

I tried to install for the first time fabrik 3.3 on Joomla 3.4.4; I obtained the error "Archive does not exist"
and warning "Path installation does not exist".

I've tried on two sites and by downloading independently the .zip file;I've tried also by installing fabrik 3.1rc1 and updating it to 3.3.

Thank you for your attention

*EDIT* By some magic, Fabrik 3.3.2 DID successfully install from Joomla! "Install From Web" option

Hi I am having the same issue. Fabrik 3.3 will not install on my Joomla! 3.4.4, either by uploading nor by installing from tmp directory.
Thank you

Last edited:
Issue with installing Fabrik 3.3.3 confirmed.
But Web-Install (still going to Fabrik3.3.2) is installing fine and then updating this to Fabrik3.3.3 is working, too.

Last edited:
Issue with installing Fabrik 3.3.3 confirmed.
But Web-Install (still going to Fabrik3.3.2) is installing fine and then updating this to Fabrik3.3.3 is working, too.

Updating the web install with pkg_fabrik_3.3.3.zip doesn't work for me. I receive the messages

"Error
Archive does not exist
Error installing package

Warning
Update path does not exist.
Package Update: There was an error installing an extension: plg_system_fabrik_3.3.3.zip

Did you update via Joomla updater (working on my site) or did you try to install pkg_fabrik_3.3.3.zip "over" the existing Fabik3.3.2 via "upload package file"?

Great, that worked. The updates showed up once I cleared the cache.
Now to the Dompdf challenge!
Thank you Troester

Hello community!

Fabri pkg_fabrik.xml has a couple of errors in it.
I have uploaded the fixed one.

Steps to do:
1) Unzip pkg_fabrik_3.3.3.zip
2) Replace pkg_fabrik with provided one
3) Zip pkg_fabrik_3.3.3 folder to new zip arhive pkg_fabrik_3.3.3_fixed.zip
4) Install via standart joomla installer.
5) Profit :)

Please, fix this issue in your official downloads asap! Thank you.

Attachments

• pkg_fabrik.zip
    1 KB · Views: 175
same trouble here uploading and installing fabrik 3.3 on Joomla 3.4. I downloaded Makulia's fix, but I can't unzip the fabrik package either, I get this error Screen Shot 2015-09-21 at 2.33.31 PM.png so I cant use his fix for this problem either. All other zip files on my machine can be "unzipped" without issue. please advise to when a working download will be available.

Rob fixed the download pkg_fabrik_3.3.3.zip, should install without errors now.

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back