Issue Deleting "Many" Record

grossr

Having problems deleting Many (associated records) from the front end using display element. Any help will be appreciated.

Patterns
[id][date-time][user-id][Pattern Name/Number]

My Patterns
[id][date-time][user-id][PatternID]

One to Many join from Patterns [id] to My Patterns [PatternID]

Display element in Patterns with custom link to My Patterns form (opens form and populates fields UserID and PatternID.

/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=4&my_patterns___userid={$my->id}&my_patterns___patternid={rowid}
When add is clicked, new record is added to My Patterns table showing UserID and PatternID. I then copied the Patterns list giving it a new name My Patterns View. This is connected to the same master table (Patterns). Through the menu link, I filter access by the joined field my_patterns___userid and user can only see records in which they have clicked the add to my patterns, display element link.

All works great until here

I wish to remove the "Many" record in the same fashion.

1st I copied the "My Patterns" list so I could have 2 forms connecting to the "Many" table. The original form is set to only display the "Add" button. The new form, the "Delete" button.

I then added an element to the My Patterns View list called "Delete from My Patterns" it is a display element that then calls, the second form mentioned above. It opens the associate "Many record" by id and has the delete button, but when pressed noting happens.

Attachments

• add-to-my-favorites.jpg
    add-to-my-favorites.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 21
  • after-delete.jpg
    after-delete.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 15
  • my-patterns.jpg
    my-patterns.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 20
  • My-Patterns-Delete.jpg
    My-Patterns-Delete.jpg