Job shift scheduler in FABRIK

poni

How can I set this spreadsheet table in FABRIK.I tried "one worker-one form" option,but I can't attach one
name with 3 shift(1.sh,2.sh,3.sh),and don't know how count horisontally in rows.It is not vitally toset the list horisontally (it can be also set verticaly) , but it must be in this order(and must be on A4 paper format printed) .The timeline can be also set optionally,but must be connected and shows like in picture.I need
a "one worker-one form"option,because every form could be also a document for everyone worker with all visible and invisible elements in list, joined from database, and also printed on paper.I tried set form with
short field elements,but it looks slightly streched and huge(for A2 paper format).
If someone have any idea or tutorial to solve my problem , please take your pencil and write...:D
job scheduler.png

Or to preform the question..
How can I show in list one row (name) connected with other three row(shift).

Thanks

Create a list "workers" + a list "shifts" with a databasejoin element pointing to workers.
Add a join to list workers, set repeatable=yes, display = merge rows

For the horizontal sums you need some calculation elements in the workers list.

Create a list "workers" + a list "shifts" with a databasejoin element pointing to workers.
Add a join to list workers, set repeatable=yes, display = merge rows

For the horizontal sums you need some calculation elements in the workers list.

I have finished almost everything with this task.Thanks. But, in form template (I use "admin" template) ,there is a big space between the
names and elements.Is it possible , place the name over (above) the element in this form template or near left side.I need horisontaly 31 days on A4 placed.That would be great.THANK YOU.

P.S. "Merge rows" in "Joins" is a key for everything, but I found it in November :D
Thanks for your help in 2013.I whish you all best in 2014.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back