JSON.decode is undefined with redirect plugin

lucfit

Hi,

I have a form using the redirect plugin when submitted.

It was working well until yesterday. Since today the redirect stopped to work and I get this error back:

JSON.decode is not a function JSON.decode(b.this.option.secure)','JSON.decode is undefined

Nothing has changed in joomla nor server side.

Anyone can help please?

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

/media/com_fabrik/js/dist/utils.js?bust=1632763209

this appears when submitting the form.

Thank you for your help

Enable "Debug JS" in Fabrik Options[Debugging][Allow fabrikDebug] and post here again the file(s) and line numbers mentioned in your browser console.

Hi thank you for your reply

here the debugging link: https://piscinedesjoyaux.it/?fabrikdebug=1

this is the error I get over the form:

JSON.decode is not a function. (In 'JSON.decode(b,this.options.secure)', 'JSON.decode' is undefined)

this is the error the console is reporting:

{"modified":{"contatti___date_time":"2021-09-28 15:17:43"},"errors":{"contatti___date_time":[[]],"contatti___id":[[]],"contatti___nome":[[]],"contatti___cognome":[[]],"contatti___telefono":[[]],"contatti___email":[["Validazione fallita"]],"contatti___regione":[[]],"contatti___provincia":[[]],"contatti___comune":[[]],"contatti___indirizzo":[[]],"contatti___motivodelcontatto":[[]],"contatti___richiesta":[[]],"contatti___rowidsociete":[[]],"contatti___entity":[[]],"contatti___ragionesociale":[[]],"contatti___responsabile":[[]],"contatti___indirizzodealer":[[]],"contatti___comunedealer":[[]],"contatti___provinciadealer":[[]],"contatti___telefonodealer":[[]],"contatti___privacy":[[]],"contatti___privacy2":[[]],"contatti___emaildealer":[[]],"contatti___campagna":[[]]}}: TypeError: JSON.decode is not a function

and this is the url:

https://piscinedesjoyaux.it/media/com_fabrik/js/utils.js

thank you for your help!

You have a bunch of JS errors coming from com_jchoptimize already on page load.
Try to deactivate it (at least for any pages using Fabrik).

Thank You. I've alredy tried to deactivate both component and module and refresh the cache (they are deactivated now) but I still get the error.

Something is throwing "Invalid token" which is not what utils.js is expecting.
Your Joomla template is loading its own bootstrap and other JS. Did you try to use the standard Protostar template coming with Joomla?
Nothing has changed in joomla nor server side.
Magic? Nor any setting in Joomla, nor any setting in Fabrik,...?

Try to disable your form elements, form plugins etc. and enable again one by one...
Refresh Joomla and browser cache after any change...

Hi, thank you for your help. Yes I alredy tried with Protostar but I get the same error.

I also tried to disable elements, groups, plugins, joomla plugins and components but I still get the error even with a very basic configuration.

This happened since I have updated joomla and fabrik to latest release.

Thank you

Enable "Debug JS" in Fabrik Options[Debugging][Allow fabrikDebug] and post here again the file(s) and line numbers mentioned in your browser console.
This is not Allow fabrikDebug=yes but Allow fabrikDebug="Debug JS" (on your site it's still loading the minified Fabrik JS files so you didn't enable the "Debug JS")
Did you update all Fabrik plugins?
php version?
Is it the same in the backend?

It seems your form has still the autofill plugin enabled from which your were reporting issues in an other thread.

Last edited:
After trying everything I moved the site to another hosting provider and found that although for days they replied that nothing had changed serverside, on the new provider the site works perfectly.
I apologize and thank you for the usual support!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back