Keep getting an error when I try to save the form

Status
Not open for further replies.

socoweb

First, thanks for fabrik. This is the 2nd time I've used it for a site and it is AWESOME!

On a site I am trying to create an applicaton which is filled out by a Joomla! user. This application alows editing by the user, should information change. I have create all the fields and have the form built out with groups and pages. I still have many tweaks which need to be done, however, when I try to test the form I am getting a series of errors:

Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementBirthday::$_form in /home/lakerige/public_html/registration/plugins/fabrik_element/birthday/birthday.php on line 74

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/lakerige/public_html/registration/plugins/fabrik_element/birthday/birthday.php on line 74

Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementBirthday::$_form in /home/lakerige/public_html/registration/plugins/fabrik_element/birthday/birthday.php on line 74

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/lakerige/public_html/registration/plugins/fabrik_element/birthday/birthday.php on line 74

Notice: Undefined index: repeatgroup in /home/lakerige/public_html/registration/components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.base.php on line 920

Notice: Undefined index: join in /home/lakerige/public_html/registration/components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.base.php on line 921

Notice: Undefined index: data in /home/lakerige/public_html/registration/components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.base.php on line 922

Notice: Undefined index: repeatgroup in /home/lakerige/public_html/registration/components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.base.php on line 920

Notice: Undefined index: join in /home/lakerige/public_html/registration/components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.base.php on line 921

Notice: Undefined index: data in /home/lakerige/public_html/registration/components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.base.php on line 922

I do not know why this is happening. I am using the juser plugin, which should be attaching the currenty logged in user to the form. Also, i would eventually like to get it so that I can have several applications for the same joomla user, is this possible?

Thanks,

Matt

I did download and ftp the update. Now I am getting the error below on the "Check your Submitted Data" page. However, I am able to click save on that page and the data is submitted and saved to the DB table (which it wouldn't do before).

Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementField::$access in /home/lakerige/public_html/registration/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 840

Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementRadiobutton::$access in /home/lakerige/public_html/registration/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 840

Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementField::$access in /home/lakerige/public_html/registration/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 840

Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementRadiobutton::$access in /home/lakerige/public_html/registration/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 840

Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementTextarea::$access in /home/lakerige/public_html/registration/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 840

Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementYesno::$access in /home/lakerige/public_html/registration/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 840

Any Ideas as to what would be causing this?

Thanks,

Matt

Also, a new addition. I have set up additional fields for joomla user registration. And For some reason when I go to a Fabrik form display page, I am getting the message: "Your session has expired. Please log in again." and the Joomla login module has the login boxes again. If I go to a joomla core landing page the message goes away and it shows me as logged in.

I am not sure if tese are related or not.

Again, any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Matt

OK. well, it seems to have fixed it's self. not sure how or why, though. It might have been a caching issue of some type. It saves now and there are no longer any errors displayed. Wierd.

Thanks,

Matt

From a quick look at the code, that notice about $access could only have been generated if you had a mismatch of code from different github versions.

Anyway ... shouldn't be an issue from here on, now you've resolved it.

-- hugh

Thanks for the explaination. I was scratching my head for a long time over that. but after an update, it just resolved. Now I know why.

Thanks again,

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back