List filter width not changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

rackem

I have a dropdown list filter set on a radiobutton element. It is very wide when using the "under header" option. I tried changing the bootstrap class setting in the List View Filter section of the element settings but it isn't affecting the filter width. I tried switching to a dropdown element but same thing.

Here is my list, the element in question is "Sex": http://www.mypoolstats.com/public/performance-ratings

Interestingly enough, I have two dbjoin elements (table and game) set to dropdown filters and the bootstrap class width works properly there.

Can anyone confirm this issue?

*friendly bump*

As a workaround, I have tried adding
Code:
#mps_players___sexvalue {
    width: 60px !important;
}
to a custom_css.php file here: components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/bootstrap
but am not having any luck. :( Can anyone help with this? My CSS skills are not good.

Your CSS should do (you can also use
Code:
select#mps_players___sexvalue {
    width: 60px;
}
But your custom_css.php is loaded but empty, so it seems you have a syntax error in it.

Exactly correct, it was a syntax error, thank you troester! :) I had some misc code beneath the CSS but apparently it wasn't commented out properly and that was tripping it up.

Not sure if this is an issue that will be corrected but at least this workaround keeps me going. Here is a re-statement of the issue from above:

I have a dropdown list filter set on a radiobutton element. It is very wide when using the "under header" option. I tried changing the bootstrap class setting in the List View Filter section of the element settings but it isn't affecting the filter width. I tried switching to a dropdown element but same thing. Interestingly enough, I have two dbjoin elements (table and game) set to dropdown filters and the bootstrap class width works properly there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back