List view blank, no page displayed

I imported 800 items into a list and they show on the user end on the website. In admin view when I click "view data" now on ANY list it loads a blank page. The blank page has no code on it whatsoever.

I cannot get back into my list view to delete any records or add any new ones. The form now only shows the fields but no input boxes.

What did I do to break Fabrik? How do I safely remove records from the database so that Fabrik will work again?

I am new to this and am really excited about using this plugin. Are there limitations to the amount of data that Fabrik can import and process?

I don't think this is related to your import (800 records is "nothing").
Which exact Joomla and Fabrik version are you running? For Joomla3.3+ Fabrik3.1 MUST be updated from GitHub (joomla3 branch).
Blank screen: see WIKI for error reporting
Set Joomla error reporting to maximum, check php version, max. memory limit...

Gesendet mit Tapatalk

I'll check out the WIKI. I was able to go into phpMyadmin and remove the records back to the ones added through Fabrik and i was able to see the list again. Something in my import is breaking fabrik I guess.

When I import, after I click "next" it tries to load the main dashboard page and that page is blank. I have to reload the page. I don't know if there is an issue with the data I am trying to import or with the import script.

Also, I just did a gethub update one hour ago so I have the latest updates.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back