LONG TIME BUG: Create 2nd Database-Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is not possible about the ID is 0. When save, they said, they need an unique number!

A copy of the first dabase connection to a second one and then a edit works fine!

I means, I have written ca. 1 year before for the old fabrik version, but is the same in 3.1 too!

Regards
1awww.com - Internet-Service-Provider

Detlef Bracker

There was a different bug in 3.1 which crept in a week or so ago, which has been fixed in the latest github code, where we weren't correctly setting the AUTO_INCREMENT attribute on your primary key when creating a new list.

Please try the latest github, and see if that fixes the issue.

Any Lists which this happened to, you should just be able to edit, make sure the Primary Key is set, and "Auto increment" is enabled, and save.

-- hugh

I never had a problem to create additional fabrik connections - nor 3.0 nor 3.1.

perhaps double check your db in phpmyadmin to ensure the #__fabrik_connection's id field is set to auto-inc?

I have make a new installation and direct installed from git hub, yes can been 3 weeks ago! I had this same before in a other project. I have test it out now with a 3rd connection, but now it works, can been before a problem before a last github!

We can close this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back