Migration website --> new hosting.. fabrik Database not conected.

javier94

i have one website, and i have migrated to other hosting, to obtain more space.

the migration seem was ok.. you can se here.. but there is a trouble with fabrik database.

http://escoladi-cp512.wordpresstemporal.com/spainluxeproperties.com/index.php/es/

the joomla database was -->ahoracom_aa84952e
and the Fabrik database was --> ahoracom_aa64fd0e

till here everything ok.

Now after migration in the new hosting.. "escoladi".. if i check in the admin. i can see..

the joomla database was -->escoladi_TqxZTR
and the Fabrik database was --> ahoracom_aa64fd0e

1.-(try using fabrik conection --> error in conection)
2.- database can not see this name.. because is other hosting
3.- open in conection site database.. and automatically appears the new name of database escoladi_TqxZTR
4.- So i have add the password.. and the sitedatabase change attached image
spain-3.PNG
5.- try conection in this page.. and "no conection error appears"
6.- i check in this database if fabrik tables are being migrated
7.- you can see the fabrik tables are inside of escoladi_TqxZTR.. image attached
spain-4.PNG
6.- if a check in list fabrik.. also.. i can see the lists created Image attached
spain-1.PNG
So, Maybe i have to change something.. o created a table named... ahoracom_aa64fd0e
and put inside the Fabrik tables???

Any suggestion??

Many thanks

Javier

How did you do the migration? I use Akeeba Backup and restore my site to a test system very frequently and other than setting the password in the connection everything works just fine. In fact I wrote a small script to do a few post restore actions so I don't have to do them manually and the Fabrik connection is one of those actions.

yes. i used a supermigrator tool.. integrated in the hosting. maybe with akeeba will be better. if i can solve in other way.. will be ok, if is not possible i will try with akeeba.

So in your original site you had two databases with two Fabrik connections?
If you don't see two Fabrik connections in your new site obviously something went wrong.

The first Fabrik connection (id1) ususally is going to the Joomla database, on your new site you have to open it, set the correct new password (new Joomla database name and user name should be filled in automatically) and resave. All Fabrik meta data tables like #__fabrik_xyz are in the Joomla database.

If you have a 2nd database with a 2nd Fabrik connection in your old site you have to copy this database to the new site, too, and set the correct database params (dbname, dbusername, password) in the 2nd Fabrik connection in your new site. It MUST have the same connectionId as in your old site because this connectionId is stored in the Fabrik list settings.

About Akeeba: If your site uses multiple databases you must configure Akeeba to copy the 2nd database, too. Default is only the Joomla database.

ok.. i know how to repair.. thanks

i try with akeeba, same trouble, the configuration was wrong

Many thanks

Javier

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back