mootools-core.js problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimoss

Hi

I have a problem with a J! file. at /media/system/js/mootools-core.js
It seems that for some reason sometimes it loads ok and sometime not resulted in problem in dbjoin & field elements where i cannot put any data in the 'Join where statement' or 'Default' values.

I have cleared the cache, re-uploaded the .js file with no luck.

I get the following in firebug:
a is null
Line 59

It's really very annoying..:-(
Any ideas?

Thanks!

Do you get a call stack (in Chrome there is a little triangle thing to open the call stack)? If so please C&P the call stack in here. Thx.

Hi Sophist

Sorry but I don't know what is call stack and where to find it in Chromium (Linux).
Another thing, I don't know if it's important or not, I found that when I have this problem (almost always.) I can make it work with Ctrl+f5.
Maybe the reload make it work. But it's really annoying and maybe can make troubles.

Thanks!

In Chome (on Windows at least) it is F12 and select the Console at the top.

It sounds like you are getting some sort of corruption on download. F12 might give you more detailed error information.

Thanks Sophist. I will put the results of the console here as soon as I get this error again.

the error is not in that file but something that is calling it from another file, we'd need to see the stack trace and a reproducable url where we can observe the error to be able to go further with this one

Perhaps Rob and I should have said that you need to set fabrik options to debug js so that you use the non-minified versions of e.g. form.js which will give us a more informative line number.

However, I am currently remediating form.js so if we can diagnose this I can add any fix to what I am working on.

S

Hi Sophist

Maybe there was a conflict with a module published in these pages because when I unpublished it the problem stopped.
In any case i will look at it.
Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back