Multiple Prefilters Menu Link to lists not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I would like to know what wrong I am doing, F3 (updated to latest at github) under j1.7.3

When a list is linked in a menu option
Single / individually Prefilter works ok but when two Prefilters are added simultaneously an MySQL error is displayed on front end.
From the error being displayed
getData:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'sd_courses.status = '1' ) O
WHERE ( sd_courses.course_type = '1' sd_courses.status = '1' ) ORDER BY `sd_courses`.`from_date` ASC LIMIT 0, 10

Probably AND has been missed between two conditions or some thing wrong on my end

Screen Shots attached
Rakesh

Attachments

• Capturef3-filtering-option-1.JPG
    Capturef3-filtering-option-1.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 129
  • Capturef3-filtering-option-2.JPG
    Capturef3-filtering-option-2.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 129
  • Capturef3-filtering-option-0.JPG
    Capturef3-filtering-option-0.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 134
hmm I can't replicate this one, I did get a PHP notice which I have fixed at github, so perhaps its worth trying to update again to see if the issue is resolved.
Also could you tell me if you have additional prefilters set up on the list which the menu link is pointing to?

thx
Rob

Hi Rob - the issue is resolved now. I have uploaded the latest from github 180
There are no prefilters applied on lists internally.
When list was being linked to menu option - there both conditions individually were working ok but when both were applied simultaneously / same time there was mysql error.

Thanks for the good work on fabrik 3.
Rakesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back