New Form and New Table errors

dickohead

Hey Guys,

I quite like the new look! Everything seems to be integrated quite well, so good work!

I have installed Farbik into a Joomla 1.5 test site and have encountered the following errors:

Adding a form:
Add Form
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /path/mysite/components/com_fabrik/fabrik_params.xml.php on line 27 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/db/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /path/mysite/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 111 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /path/mysite/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 111 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/db/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /path/mysite/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 111 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /path/mysite/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 111 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/db/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /path/mysite/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 111 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /path/mysite/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 111

Adding a table:
Add a Table
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /path/mysite/components/com_fabrik/fabrik_params.xml.php on line 27 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/db/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /path/mysite/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 111 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /path/mysite/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 111 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/db/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /path/mysite/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 111 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /path/mysite/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 111 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/db/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /path/mysite/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 111 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /path/mysite/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 111

/path/mysite is of course not the actual install path...

I have legacy mode turned on and Fabrik installed without errors!

I really do hope it works with 1.5 as mosForms was such a wonderful tool to use!!!

Hi Tim,

It seems that there has been some changes in the code for 1.5. This requires some modifications to Fabrik before it is fully compatible.

Cheers,
-Graylan

Back