NULL value in database but correct value in list view

Status
Not open for further replies.

joki94

Hi at all,

first of all I want to thank you for this very nice extension. Very good job!!!

It worked nearly everything. I have only one issue.

All my database join elements are working fine in list view and show the correct data e.g. names of selected hotels.
But if I look with php admin in my database I got for each of these elements a NULL value and not the correct value.

I found out that database join elements have the type int, but also changing the type to varchar or text doesnt help and in database I got everytime a NULL value.

Hope you can understand what I mean and know a solution for that issue. I am wondering, why I cot the correct values in list and detailview but not in the database.

Thanks for your help and kind Regards

Nati

names of selected hotels
So I assume you have set your dbjoin to render as checkbox (or multiselect).
In this case the data is stored in an additional table your-table_repeat_your-element.

Hi troester, yes thats right. I checked database and I have some repeat_your-element tables.

Is there any way to avoid this, so that the values are stored in my main table?

Thanks and kind Regards, Nati

Shit, can you maybe help me with an sql query.

I want to display with the help of google Chart API a pie chart showing how much money has the status "auf option", "gebucht" or "auf Anfrage" only for one specific hotel.

All data is saved at the table fab_reservierungen, only potenzielle hotels are saved in the repeat table.

This is my sql:

SELECT status, SUM(fab_reservierungen.preis_gesamt) AS Gesamtpreis, fab_reservierungen_repeat_potenzielle_hotels.potenzielle_hotels FROM fab_reservierungen INNER JOIN fab_reservierungen_repeat_potenzielle_hotels ON fab_reservierungen.id=fab_reservierungen_repeat_potenzielle_hotels.parent_id WHERE fab_reservierungen_repeat_potenzielle_hotels.potenzielle_hotels = "City Partner Cityhotel Am Gendarmenmarkt"

But I got only a chart with the status "gebucht"

Hope you can help me what I am doing wrong. Kind regards and many thanks, Nati

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back