Odd times appearing in Calendar popup

Data Crafter

I'm using the calendar plugin with the bootstrap template against a table of meetings with events - each event having a date and a start and end time (using the time plugin).

The calendar works fine except that when you click the event on the calendar, the popup shows the event title (which is good) but then shows:
Start: 02:00AM
End: 02:00AM

I don't know where these start and end times are coming from. I can see the real start and end times without problems when I look at the list directly.

You can see the calendar effect here:
http://www.knottypictures.com/index.php/meetings
and, if you select Meeting Calendar/Calendar List, you can see the underlying list.

I've set the Start Date Element and the End Date Element of the visualization to the same element: Date.

Fabrik date elements are date_time.
The calendar is using your start/end date including the time part (no extra time elements).
I assume your date_time is xxx0:00 and Fabrik is adding the timezone or the date is already stored with timezone offset in the DB.

If you don't want the little popup (always showing Start/End) you can set "Show full details"=Yes in calendar options.

Thanks - that resolved it. I created both a start datetime and an end datetime - and went with the Show full details option.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back