Pdf link for the submitted form to the Guest users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am using one Fabrik form. On submission of this form, the user is redirected using redirect plugin to a new page. In this new page Submission message is displayed. As part of this submission message, I want to display a link for the form pdf so that the users can take the print of that pdf. The redirect plugin has been configured as follows.

upload_2019-1-22_20-6-17.png

The link to pdf looks like as below.

Code:
index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=3&format=PDF&rowid=17

When clicked by a guest user, the above link gives the following error. I don't want to give any other access to the guest user except he should be able to download the data as well.

upload_2019-1-22_20-12-27.png
I have setup the following access for the form and list. Could you please provide me the pointers?

upload_2019-1-22_20-4-47.png

view=form is edit access.
So you should use view=details.
But even then you'll get "you are not authorized..." because a guest has no access at all.

With view access he would be able to see all records (by editing the rowid in the URL).

You can
create each record with an element storing a random hash
compose the pdf link including something like &myhash={table___hashelement}
add a prefilter applied to guests with table___hashelement EQUALS {myhash} (so a guest can only see his own record via a URL containing &myhash=his-hash-value)
set "View records" to public

This really was a very good idea and I was able to make some progress. But ran into one issue, could you please help me with that.

After this change for the registers users, the list view is empty. Because the data is getting pre-filtered on the hash and the hash is not available in the URL. Is there an option to add this pre-filter for 'not registered' users only. For registered users this pre-filter should not be applicable.

-Nikhil

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-24_20-58-31.png
    upload_2019-1-24_20-58-31.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 69
  • upload_2019-1-24_20-59-1.png
    upload_2019-1-24_20-59-1.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 256
You must apply the prefilter to guests only.
There should be a standard Joomla accesslevel "guest"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back