Plugin form mail - send last register - from a repeteable group.

javier94

hello

i have a repeteable group.. inside a form.. and i would like.. once the user, fill and save the form.. send a mail... with the last register saved inside the repeteable group.

i have use the plugin mail form.. and in Options -->Message text.. i have added.. the following

El Empleado {empresas_loteria_7_repeat___nombre_empleado}<br /> de la empresa {empresas_loteria___razon_social}.<br />

Ha {empresas_loteria_7_repeat___status_pago} <br />de {empresas_loteria_7_repeat___numero_decimos} <br /> por un importe de {empresas_loteria_7_repeat___importe_empleado}<br />

Saludos

Administración Web

============

i received this

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-23 at 19.42.50.jpeg
As you can see all datas from the repeteable group are arriving.. but.. i would like each user save the form. receive one mail, with the last saved register...

How i would make that?

thanks in advance

Javier

Last edited:
Using the mail plugin, i am also testing other way... maybe would be possible not sure.. I use this code

<h1>Nuevo Décimo Reservado ó Pagado!</h1>

<h2>La Empresa: {empresas_loteria___razon_social}</h2>

<table>
<tr>
<td WIDTH="30%"><strong>Empleado</strong></td>
<td WIDTH="40%"><strong>Status</strong></td>
<td WIDTH="20%"><strong>Decimos</strong></td>
<td WIDTH="20%"><strong>Importe</strong></td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td>{empresas_loteria_7_repeat___nombre_empleado}</td>
<td>{empresas_loteria_7_repeat___status_pago}</td>
<td>{empresas_loteria_7_repeat___numero_decimos}</td>
<td>{empresas_loteria_7_repeat___importe_empleado}</td>
</tr>
</table>

so... i receive this..

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-26 at 12.53.15.jpeg

As you can see, whe i use the table code, depending of the column width, makes almost a column list.. but is not divided by register....

Would be possible "add" something to the code element {empresas_loteria_7_repeat___nombre_empleado} to show a column register by register, using the "coma" for example ???

fulanito1,
fulanito2,
fulanito3,

somthing like this would be perfect.. !!

maybe adding something like

{fabrik view=list or fabrik view= form to the {empresas_loteria_7_repeat___nombre_empleado} ????

Any suggestion??

Thanks

Javier

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back