Pre-filter

maxinic

I would a pre-filter client can only see his own records and Super User can view and edit every record

I apllied a pre-filter where id client equals {$my->id} apply to registered (text) and client see own record but Super user can't view nothing

Help-me please

Hi,

The way I deal with this is to add a prefilter with an always true condition (where id GREATER THAN 0) applied to the level you require "full view" (super user in your case).

And if i want to see all client of a group?
e.g. all client live in Rome?

now my pre-filter is:
id client equals {$my->id} apply to registered
or
id client greater than 0 apply to special
i think
or live equals rome apply to registered?

I would a pre-filter client can only see his own records and Super User can view and edit every record

I apllied a pre-filter where id client equals {$my->id} apply to registered (text) and client see own record but Super user can't view nothing

Help-me please

Prefilter is to restraint the data one can see what ever he does. That's the purpose of the $my-id prefilter which allows to see only those records where the corresponding column contains your userid.

If you want to display a given set of records, it'd be better to use the regular filter feature which allows a given user to restraint the displayed rows to what ever he wants as far he's allowed to see them.

ok thank you

Prefilter is to restraint the data one can see what ever he does. That's the purpose of the $my-id prefilter which allows to see only those records where the corresponding column contains your userid.

If you want to display a given set of records, it'd be better to use the regular filter feature which allows a given user to restraint the displayed rows to what ever he wants as far he's allowed to see them.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back