problem after copying list

Vadim

damn!( I made a copy of list for temporary reason and deleted it (list, forms, elements without dropping database). Now it doesn't show elements of one group in a original form of original list! I've checked, these elements still exists and, but there are changes in their Full Element Name - added "40_repeat" in its middle, for example it was "fab_zayavka_new_zayavka_online_payments" and now it is "fab_zayavka_new_40_repeat___zayavka_online_payments". When I try to make new element it also add ""40_repeat" to the name of new element, and also doesn't show them in a Form. I've checked the name of database in a list paramentres - it's still the same - "fab_zayavka_new". I'd like to see my elements in a Form, anybody know how to solve this problem? or I should make new list and all elements again from zero point just because I used copying of the list?:mad:

Sounds like a group has gotten set to repeat.

PM me a backend login and the form and group details (names or ID's).

-- hugh

Yes, I'd like to have a possibility to repeat this group with elements. Check your PM for requested details

Sorry I cannot wait more when you find and fix this bug in Fabrik. I had to spent some hours to make a list and all elements again, no thank you.

OK, so you don't need me to login and look?

Just FYI, when you set a group to repeat, the group is created as a separate table in MySQL, using a one-to-many relationship with the main table. So the element full names then become main_table_XX_repeat___element_name, where XX is the ID of the group.

So depending on when you set that group to repeat, this may or may not be a bug.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back