problem with a list pre-filtering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vadim

Brief:
1. a list (id19) has a prefiltering "Where element xxx EQUALS TO 1",
2. a copy of this list (id#20) has a prefiltering "Where element xxx NOT EQUALS TO 1".
The main idea of this algorithm to show all records, where one part shown in a list 19, the rest - in its copy list20.
Test. There were added 14 records without value "1" in element xxx (?????????????)*, and expected to see these records in a view of list 20 here http://www.dobrochyn.org/index.php/features/blogs-for-help?resetfilters=0&limitstart20=10 but there are no records.
What's wrong and what should I do to correct it?

Comment. Rob, "EQUALS TO 1" was your solution to overcome problem with Cyrillic letters for correct prefiltering. It was good solution to show correctly a part information after prefiltering, now I need to show the rest information, and it looks like "NOT EQUALS TO 1", which I tried, is not a good solution in a case, where element xxx (?????????????) is a checkbox with the only Sub option (value 1 and "???????????" for label).
* Element ????????????? now is unlinked for lists, and should stay unlinked.

No, I meant the prefilter type;
set
WHERE xxx NOT EQUAL TO 1
and select
"no quotes" instead of "text" in the "Type" dropdown

which element type is your element you want to prefilter on, what are the possible values?

Well, I understand but cannot try and answer at your question as it depends from Tread Signature where I'm waiting for respond.

Could you tell me which list is being used now instead of list #20, as that list no longer exists.

troester is right, I continue in a new thread as this one I closed, and has a reason to close again

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back