Problem with details view

chrigall

Hello!
I have a list with several data records. When I press the button for the "details view" on the right of the list, I get the same view as for the edit-button, but no values are visible - only a blank input-form.
I have checked any adjustments, but I didn't find the bug.
Does anyone have an idea?

What I want is only to show the information without any possibilities of editing the records.

Sorry, but I cannot post here the link.
Sorry, you were not able to save since the content contained a link

For this Forum, before you can create content with links, you must first meet the minimum requirements

Try again. I think we have a minimum of 2 posts before you can include a link, as an anti-spam measure for drive by spammers.

-- hugh

I don't know yet. I haven't had time to look. I have to squeeze free support in when I can find a few minutes between writing code and dealing with paid support.

-- hugh

I solved the problem.
The problem was, that in the form adjustments under the menu item "form processing" I changed "save in database" to NO, because I don't want any changes.
It seems that this decision have an influence if the "details view" or the "edit view" is loading.

Ah, yes, you shouldn't turn that off. One of these days I'll disable the option to turn it off once a firm is created.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back