Problem with list PHP plugin?

FilMar

I have a form (detail) with a list in the footer (outro)

The list is based on a SQL view.
The list has 2 list PHP-plugins (To add or delete data in a table wich reflects in the view)
The list has a custom template where I change the row class depending the value of a field and also hide/show the 2 buttons of the php-plugins (via default-row.php) .

Everything goes well when I load the form. The rows have the right colors and the correct buttons are hidden/showed.
lst_ok.png

When I click a button, I get an alert (success message) and the data is refreshed as should. But the rows don't get the right extra class and the buttons are not hidden/showed correctly (all rows show the same buttons)
When I click F5 (refresh) the form reloads and the list shows well for a moment (colors and correct buttons) but then change back to the false view after I clicked the button.
Here I clicked the button on the second row.
lst_nok.png
When I close the form and reopen it, everything shows OK again.
lst_ok2.png

Where do I have to look?

Many thanks in advance,

Filip

Last edited:
OK, I seems to have found a solution.

I changed the class of the row in default-row.php and that did not work after a click on a button.
Now I changed some elements so they act as class and changed the CSS accordingly and that seems to work. (so pure CSS, no coding needed)

Greetings,

Filip

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back