Problem with repeatable group and fied text

georgie

Hi

I have a problem in a form with a join to a repeatable group.

This repeatable group contains a text field with editor.

But when I add a record in the group using the form containing the join (green + button), the text field is grayed out (not serious), but the form refuses to register. And related existing record in the repeatable group disappears.

With this error message:

Warning: stripslashes() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in/home/www/9c8f106c04721896528a585b9d825aa8/web/driihm/plugins/fabrik_element/internalid/internalid.php on line 47

Warning: stripslashes() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in/home/www/9c8f106c04721896528a585b9d825aa8/web/driihm/plugins/fabrik_element/internalid/internalid.php on line 47

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in/home/www/9c8f106c04721896528a585b9d825aa8/web/driihm/plugins/fabrik_element/textarea/textarea.php on line 384

When I unpublished text field, no problem. But I really need this text field with the editor!
Note also that the problem is when I edit a record. Not when I create a new record.

Can you help me?

Thank you!

Yes ! I have done ! 3 weeks ago.

Note also I have the problem just with certains users. I search the origin, but if you can help me.

Ok thank you but I solved the problem by requiring users to fill the group after have to record. Indeed in edition there is no problem (only creation).

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back