Question about date filters

sasha199

Hello everyone, there is a question, there is a date element, I filter by it and everything works fine, but it displays the entire month and you need to select a specific date, how do I edit the filter so that you can select the year and month, and the result of filtering was all the data for the month that is selected? Not a specific day in the month.

Set date element filter type to "Range" in element settings.
I have already tried Range, it doesn't fit a little, I would like it to be like this and filter it for the whole month.

Attachments

• photo_2021-04-14_09-52-24.jpg
    photo_2021-04-14_09-52-24.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 57
Unfortunately built in date filter doesn't work like in your screenshot.

One alternative would be to add extra calc field to your list which generates a year/month value from your date element e.g. like "2021-05" , so you can then filter by that field.

Unfortunately built in date filter doesn't work like in your screenshot.

One alternative would be to add extra calc field to your list which generates a year/month value from your date element e.g. like "2021-05" , so you can then filter by that field.
I understand, thank you very much for the hint, I will try to look in that direction.

Can someone tell me how to get data from the filter by date in the calc element, I try return FabrikHelperElement:: FilterValue(2); but not what does not appear

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back