Question about follow up work after installing Fabrik version 4.o

Indrit

Hello,

I have recently completed the installation of the most recent official version, 4.0.

During my inspection of the Fabrik extensions (encompassing components, modules, plugins, etc.,) I have observed that certain extensions are inactive. although the rest of them show the correct version. here is a print screen

1711671558361.png

Some of them appear to be Inactive :
Content - Fabrik
Fabrik List - PHP Events
Fabrik List - Update Column
Search - Fabrik
System - Fabrik Scheduled Tasks

Furthermore, I have noticed the persistence of outdated ( 4.oZeta) entry within the extension list. See below:
1711671188836.png

Also, although I know I have updated my site i still see this

1711671381434.png

When I click i see this:

1711671415158.png

I am looking for some advice regarding the necessary steps I should take next, or if any action is required on my part at all.

Thank you,
Indrit

Last edited:
Usually it should be sufficient to perform the cleanup after upgrade -> https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/cleanup-your-fabrik-site.54324/
And if you then find 'old' stuff in the extensions listing, I would just ignore it. This shouldn't hurt and I would NOT try to delete those manually....

Regarding the inactive elements: you can activate those you need (e.g. I quite often use the content plugin). Vice versa: you can de-activate those you never use. But remember this, if at some point in time you may need them.

Thanks @troester

I have seen the post and probably I'm not doing this right but I don't see anything related to Fabrik in it. See print screen below

Cleanup after installation​

After installing Fabrik 4.0 cleanup the update cache, otherwise J!update may show an update from Fabrik 4.0Zeta to 4.0.
"Rebuild" the update sites.
"Refresh cache" on all Fabrik entries in Manage / Extensions

However not sure how to do that ??

This is what I see on my "Maintenance: Clear Cache" Am I at the right page??

1711745765233.png

Last edited:
Hi Indrit, you are at the wrong page :-(
You need to go to System -> Manage -> Extensions
1711778763297.png

There you need to search for fabrik, display all, select all and then the refresh cache is enabled
1711778976012.png

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back