Question regarding PHP Version

nbradshaw

I see the requirements call for PHP 8.1 - however, I am having problems with my hosting provider on their version of 8.1. I have rolled back to PHP 8.0.28 - and Fabrik does seem to be working - using Gamma 3.

Is there certain things that may not work? Can I consider this Okay using this version of PHP?

I need to revise that, you must be on PHP 8.1 or newer to install F4. If you install on 8.1 and subsequently downgrade your PHP version there is no check made by Fabrik, but, you may encounter issues. Upgrade back to PHP 8.1+ as soon as you are able.

I see the requirements call for PHP 8.1 - however, I am having problems with my hosting provider on their version of 8.1. I have rolled back to PHP 8.0.28 - and Fabrik does seem to be working - using Gamma 3.

Is there certain things that may not work? Can I consider this Okay using this version of PHP?

Check specific versions of PHP as well, it's not simply 8.0, 8.1 etc.

I've just had a nightmare with Fabrik freezing and crashing my system. The problem ended up being PHP 8.1.13. Going down a level works fine as you have discovered but so far 8.1.17 is working fine as well.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back